Monday, November 8, 2010

Leaders With Facial Hair Are A Bad Sign V

Continuing my thoughts on the Marxism video posted on TheOakInitiative's YouTube channel. Here I'm still addressing the points that Mr. Boykin makes in support of his suggestion that the U.S. is in danger of becoming a Marxist country. As usual, I've put links to all sorts of relevant info in the love bar.

I'd like to point out that while I've posted every one of these videos as a response to Boykin's original video, the owners of the channel seem to have chosen to ignore me. Of course, I accept that they have every right to do so, but given that I'm making legitimate points about their video, it seems a strange choice, especially in light of Boykin's complaints about government censorship.

I notice that I've earned a couple of down thumbs on this series. I wish you guys would post comments too. You're really missing out on a chance to correct my thinking; I'll listen, and if I'm wrong, then I can become right. I invite your criticism. Don't be shy.

<clip Boykin 03:51 - 04:01 Constabulary Force>
<clip Boykin 04:06 - 04:22 Obama Claim>

Again, I'm not entirely sure, but I think that Boykin is referring to this statement made by then-candidate Obama during his speech in Colorado Springs on July 2, 2008.

<clip Obama 16:42 - 16:57 Civilian National Security Force>

I have to admit that I was rather creeped out when I saw this. A civilian force just as strong as our military, with the goal of "achieving national security objectives"? Maybe Obama really is the Antichrist. I've really dropped the ball this time: I hate watching politicians make speeches, because it always seems like every word is a lie. But maybe I should have watched this speech to find out more of this nutjob's fiendish plans. Thank goodness for YouTube. Let's get to the bottom of this.

<clip Obama 10:59 - 16:57 Civilian National Security Force in context (2m 20s)>

Will someone please tell me how we get from encouraging military enlistment and expanding national and community service organizations to using violence to impose political will? I just don't see it.

That's Part V(a). Thanks for watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment