Thursday, November 25, 2010

"On The Box" Update

Hey guys, yes, it's me, GreatBigBore. I'm up to 1700 subscribers now, and that's way too many. I figure that showing my face like this will get my subscriber count down to a more realistic number. So most of you know about Tony and Chad, the disciples of Ray Comfort who are creating this YouTube show caled "On The Box." They put out an invitation for everyone, including atheists, to ask questions, and I took them at their word. We've all been wondering how they'd deal with all of my questions. Here's their first response, posted as a comment by Tony on their invitation video.
Attn Video Responders: The only videos we will consider airing on the show will be videos in which we can see people's real faces and hear their real voices. Sorry, we won't show anyone who hides their identity.
That whole thing about this not being my real voice, what can I say? I already said the words that Microsoft Sam can't pronounce correctly. You guys just have to decide whether you believe me on that. Anyway, I was thinking of re-posting all of my videos showing my face, but I thought it might be more fun to get all of you guys involved. I've posted 47 questions so far. I'd like to find people who can post video responses to these guys, re-asking all of my questions, using your real face and your real voice. If you're interested, send me a PM, and tell me which question you'd like to take. Or I could just assign you one (or more) if you like. So if you want to join, check in with me before you record a response, so I can make sure that we don't have two people asking the same question.

That's all. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment