Sunday, December 5, 2010

AronRa, On The Box

Hey guys, GreatBigBore. A quick thank-you to AronRa, who plugged me in one of his recent videos. I've cleared 2000 subscribers. I don't even know what to think about that, but AronRa, thanks very much.

A few days ago I invited all of my subscribers to join me in a group project, but I think that YouTube was acting up, so some of you may have missed the invitation. "On The Box" is a new show hosted by a couple of Ray Comfort disciples, Tony and Chad. They invited everyone, expressly including atheists, to ask them questions by posting videos that are less than 60 seconds long. I've posted 50 so far. After about 47 posts, Tony announced a new rule: you have to show your face and use your real voice. I've always used my real voice, but it seems that a few people think that I'm Microsoft Sam. When I die, people won't talk about any great contributions I ever make to society; instead they'll talk about how my voice sounds like a text-to-speech application. C'est la vie. I never showed my face until this new rule from Tony, and I don't plan to make a habit of it. The photos are way more fun, even if they're way more work. I thought about re-posting all 47 questions, but thought it might be more fun to get you guys involved. A lot of people responded, but there are still 12 questions up for grabs. If you're interested, look in the love bar for some details.

Thanks again to AronRa, and welcome new subscribers.

No comments:

Post a Comment