Wednesday, January 12, 2011

In The Box with GreatBigBore

Hey folks, I'm starting a new series, just for my GreatBigSnore channel. This new series is called "In The Box with GreatBigBore." I always hope for conversation with you guys on all my videos, but this will be a new level of interaction. Here's how you can be a part of the program: ask questions. Any question at all. It can be about science, philosophy, superstition in all its forms, morality, parenting, anything at all. The best part is that if I can't answer, I'll make something up.

You can post a video response to this video or you can just post a comment. If I select your question and use it for an episode of "In The Box," you'll receive a free gift signed by me, GreatBigBore. I have a drawer full of old socks that I've been trying to get rid of for ages.

I reserve the right to add ridiculous and arbitrary rules at any moment, without notice. So far, the only rules are these: if you post a video response, it has to be under one minute. If you post your question as a comment, it has to fit in one post. Feel free to blaspheme all you like, although the only talk I consider blasphemy is talk against Her Worshipfulness The Flying Spaghetti Monster, and I'm sure that none of you will risk blaspheming her. You don't have to show your face or use your real voice in your video; in fact, for most of you, it would be better if you didn't show your face. Video responses by hot women get priority. The next priority will be questions that contain foul language, inappropriate content, or blasphemy. Questions posted as comments will be considered last, but not ignored, unless I feel like ignoring them.

My decisions about which questions to answer will be based on this very simple and generous rule: I'll answer whatever I feel like answering. Priority will also be given to questions that will result in an answer that makes me appear smart or funny.

This show is open to everyone, even those of you who entertain yourselves with visions of most of humanity burning in hell. If this turns out to be fun, I'll keep doing it. If not, I'll stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment